Carolina Kitchen: Broccoli, Bacon and Cheddar Quiche
by Foothills Wellness Center, Dr. Joseph Picone; Chef Melissa LeRoy
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 4 strips uncured turkey bacon, cooked and chopped
- 2 cups steamed fresh broccoli
- 4 oz. cheddar cheese, grated pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a quiche or pie dish.
- Mix first four ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour batter into prepared dish; bake for 45 minutes or until set and golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes before serving.