Carolina Kitchen: Caramel Apple Dip
by Molly Fowler, The Dining Diva
- 8 oz pkg Cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 3/4 Cup Brown sugar (I use light brown)
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Grated whole nutmeg (or ? tsp ground nutmeg)
- 1 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Mix all ingredients until smooth in either a food processor or with an electric hand mixer.
- Serve with sliced apples.
- It's also great with sliced pears, strawberries, or chunks of bananas.
- Store in refrigerator until serving time.