Carolina Kitchen: Fake veal Parmesan
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) —
By Dogwood Crafters and Brenda Anders
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz) size tomato sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 tsp marjoram
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp basil
- Cover sauce and heat over low heat.
- Sauté onion and garlic until tender.
- Place fish on baking sheet and bake until crispy about 15 minutes.
- Arrange fish in baking dish and cover with sauce.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, 4 slices mozzarella cheese