Carolina Kitchen: Grilled Pineapple Salsa
by Corner Kitchen, Chef Joe Scully
- 1 Pineapple
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 2 Jalapenos
- 1bch Cilantro
- 1/2 c Lime Juice
- 3T Sweet Chili Sauce
- 1t Cumin
- 1t Chili Powder
- t.t. Salt & Pepper
- Trim the pineapple and cut into ¼ inch thick slabs.
- Place on a hot grill until slightly caramelized for flavor.
- Dice all of the vegetables and fruit and place in mixing bowl.
- Add in the chopped cilantro and all other ingredients.
- Toss well and season to taste.
- Chill and serve.
- Pairs well with grilled fish or pork.