Carolina Kitchen: Marvelous Marinade Grilled Chicken
by Foothills Wellness Center, Dr. Joseph Picone, Chef Melissa LeRoy
- 2 Boneless Chicken Breast
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/8 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Tablespoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 Teaspoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 1 Tablespoon coconut sugar
- Mix all ingredients and chicken in a re-sealable bag and marinate overnight.
- This recipe can be made ahead for the week and stored in the freezer.
- Grill until chicken is cooked through.