Carolina Kitchen: Roasted baby carrots with local feta, fresh dill & lemon
by Chef Justin Burdett, Local Provisions
- 10 baby carrots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 crumbled feta, preferably a salty feta, crumbled (chef recommends Three Graces Feta)
- 2 Tablespoons dill, chopped (stems reserved for steak marinade)
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, add carrots, olive oil and salt. Toss until evenly coated.
- On a baking sheet, add coated carrots. Roast in over 6-8 minutes, or until they are knife tender.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle crumbled feta and dill over top.
- Finish with fresh lemon juice and serve immediately.