Carolina Kitchen: Warm fingerling potato salad
by Corner Kitchen, Chef Josh Weeks
- 3 pounds of fingerling potatoes (sliced)
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup whole grain mustard
- 1/4 cup chopped chives
- 3 tablespoons truffle oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the fingerling potatoes into coin-like shapes.
- Place in a medium pot, submerge with salted water and cook until tender.
- Strain off the water and place the potatoes in a mixing bowl while still warm.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients and toss until fully incorporated.
- Adjust flavors as needed.