Carolina Ktichen: Dark chocolate and Parmesan grilled cheese sandwich
By The Writer's Bistro and Chef Rich Petrelli
- Sourdough bread 2 slices
- Butter softened 2 Tablespoon
- Dark chocolate shavings 4 tablespoon
- Shaved Parmesan 4 tablespoon
- Take sourdough bread and butter one side of each bread.
- On the non-buttered sides add the chocolate and the parmesan.
- Heat your sauté pan and when hot, add sandwich.
- Grill sandwich on medium heat for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
- Cut and serve.