The Early Bird Goes to Dollywood Contest
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in this contest, entrants and nominees must be a North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia or Georgia state resident, 18 years of age or older, reside in the WLOS-TV viewing area, and an existing user of Facebook.com.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or provides other services to television broadcast station WLOS-TV (the Station), WMYA, Dollywood, Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., Facebook.com, and their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term immediate families includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
How to Enter
(a) No purchase is necessary to enter. Only one entry per URL address per week.
(b) To enter, log onto the WLOS ABC 13 Facebook page at www.facebook.com/News13, and click Like to access the News 13 Early Bird goes to Dollywood Contest online contest entry page located on the Inside News 13 Facebook Tab. Complete the online entry form located on the Inside News 13 Facebook tab with your name, address, email, and birth date in the provided area and click submit. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
(c) The contest starts on February 18, 2014, at 4:30AM EST and all entries must be received by Station by 8:00AM. EST on February 18, 2014. Station is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction.
(d) At or around 8:00 AM ET on February 18, 2014 one (1) winner will be selected by random drawing from among valid entries, and will be announced on News 13s Facebook page and during the Stations NOON Newscast on WLOS.
(e) All entries received that are mutilated, tampered with, illegible, duplicate, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. One (1) winner will be selected. The winner will receive four (4) one-day admission tickets to Dollywood. Tickets are valid on any operating day through January 4, 2015. Winners should visit Dollywood.com for complete terms and schedule information. The total value of the prize is two hundred thirty-two dollars ($232).
2. The winner will be notified by email and announced on Facebook. The winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within 2 business days of notification at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Before claiming prizes, winner must provide their correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. The winner must show picture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding the prize based on the identification presented.
3. If the winner cannot be notified within 1 business day, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and another winner will be selected from among valid entries.
4. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer or assignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awarded per household.
7. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications, LLC, Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. and Sinclair Television Group, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of the prize.
9. In claiming your prize, you acknowledge that Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc and Sinclair Communications, LLC have the right to publicize your name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winner for promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at WLOS-TV, 110 Technology Drive Asheville, NC 28803 and at www.wlos.com.
3. For a list the prize winner, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to 110 Technology Drive Asheville, NC 28803 by February 28, 2014.
4. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications, LLC, Dollywood, Herschend Family Entertainment Corporation, Buddy Media, Inc., Ciceron, Inc., Facebook, Inc., and Facebook.com accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded hereunder.
5. By entering this contest, each entrant waives any and all claims of liability against the Station, any sponsors, Facebook.com, and their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, for any and all claims, loss, damage or injury which may occur as a result of entrants participation in this contest,
6. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
7. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.
8. Facebook, Inc. and www.facebook.com (collectively, Facebook) are not affiliated with the Station nor this contest. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Facebook.