Asheville Home Builders Association opens bracket contest & raises scholarship money
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) —
Test your college basketball knowledge and support local students in construction!
The Asheville Home Builders Association's Workforce Development Committee is sponsoring their own March Madness Bracket Challenge for the 2018 tournament.
For only $10, you can enter a bracket while following the NCAA Tournament and support the AHBA Scholarship Program that supports local students going to school in a construction related field.
The AHBA Scholarship Program awards, on average, up to $3,000 per year to select students. 75% of the funds raised in the bracket challenge goes directly to support future scholarships. The other 25% of the contributions go to the 1st place winner of the bracket challenge.
Applications for the next AHBA Scholarship program are being accepted now through April 30, 2018, and recipients are announced in June. To learn more, click here.