Carolina Kitchen: Seafood Picatta
by Billy Graham Training Center, Chef Douglas Walls
- .25 lb shrimp
- .25 lb cooked crab meat
- .25 lb scallops
- .25 stick of unsalted butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- .5 shallot finely minced
- 2 T of capers
- .25 cup lemon juice
- .75 cup heavy cream
- fresh herbs (parsley,basil,scallion)
- Melt butter, saute garlic, shallot capers. add shrimp & scallops, saute for 5-7 and then add cooked crab meat.
- Add lemon juice, cook down for 1-2 minutes
- Add heavy cream and then add herbs, reduce the cream until thickened.
- You can toss this dish with your favorite pasta as well!