- Toddler Stuck in Claw Machine
- Religious Complaint Against Clemson
- Lacey Holsworth, 8, Dies of Cancer
- Mazda Recall Due to Spiders
- ATM Gives Out Bonus Cash
- Fort Hood Gunman Had Sought Treatment
- Nationwide Search for Suspect
- Healthcare Sign-up Deadline Day
- Hero K9 Reunited with Partner
- Update: Malaysia Plane Search
- Westboro Baptist Pastor Dead
- Chopper Crash Victims Remembered
- 2 Killed After News Helicopter Crash
- NYC Fire Department Responds to Explosion
- New Food Labels Highlight Calories & Sugar
- Instagram Soldier Scandal
- Lobbyist Wants Ban on Gay NFL PLayers
- Harold Ramis Dead at 69
- Scout Sells Cookies at Pot Shop
- Hot Pocket Recall
- Football Player Comes Out
- Google Not a fan of Russia's Anti-Gay Law
- 5 Things to Know About GI Joe
- CVS To Stop Selling Tobacco
- South Still Reeling From Snowstorm
- Wanted: Flu Research Volunteers
- Requiring Pre-Marriage Classes
- Amazon to Charge Sales Tax in NC
- President Talks Marijuana
- Target Email, Not Scam
- Little Leaguer Sued by Coach
- Neurologist Claims ADHD Doesn't Exist
- Super Bowl Commerical Contest
- Same-Sex Wedding at Rose Parade
- Children Overdose Concerns
- Phil Robertson Speaks About Marriage
- Most Admired Person
- Minimum Wage Increases for Some
- Ban on Kids Playing
- A&E & Cast Of Duck Dynasty Settle Differences
- Target: Encrypted PINs were Stolen
- 1.3 Million Losing Unemployment Benefits
- Plus Size Barbie Debate
- Poll: Americans Hopeful for a Better Year
- Major Delays with Christmas Deliveries
- Y'all, Youse, You Guys...What?
- The Grinch, Arrested
- Teacher Disciplined for Racial Santa Remark
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Base Takes Down Nativity Scene
- Top 100 Baby Names of 2013
- Sam Champion Leaving ABC
- Wanted: Ugly Women for Army Ads
- Zimmerman Back in Headlines
- Male vs. Female Bosses
- Shots Fired In NJ Mall
- Hallmark Apologizes for Ornament
- Hallmark Apologizes for Ornament
- ND Woman Intends to Trick Overweight Kids
- Facebook Giraffes...What?
- Hough Costume Backlash
- Cheerleades Punished for Giving Condoms
- Study: Spanking Could Lead to Agressive Behavior
- Halloween Decorations Prompt 911 Call
- Facebook Teens Share with Bigger Audience
- Cost of the Government Shutdown
- Senate Passes Bill To Reopen Govt.
- Mom Lives to See Daughters Marry
- Soldier Delivers 'Salute Seen Around the World'
- Columbus Day 2013: Hero, Villain or Both?
- Thousands Protest Closures During 'Million Vet March'
- McDonalds: "No Sagging" Warning
- Early Snow in SD Kills Thousands of Cattle
- NE Teen Ruled Too Immature for Abortion
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- S.C. Man Maintains Memorials
- Truckers Plan D.C. Protest
- VA Secretary: Shutdown Could Hit Millions of Vets
- New $100 Bills into Circulation
Halloween Decorations Prompt 911 Call
Updated: Thursday, October 17 2013, 03:34 PM EDT
A Halloween prank is putting neighbors in a panic in Mustang, Oklahoma. Johnnie Mullins decided to get "gruesome" this Halloween. His yard features gravesites and ghosts up in a tree, but the real shocker is the fake dead body in the driveway.
"Just trying to scare people, that's what I like to do," Mullins, says in defense of his "Halloween prank". Two fake bodies that appear to have met a bloody demise outside his house.
"My heart about came out of my chest. I thought Oh my God,'" said neighbor Rebecca Fuentes. "If I think it's real, just think of what a child would think?"
The children "don't freak out or anything," Mullins insists, but it seems the adults are freaking out enough for everyone.
One neighbor was apparently so persuaded by how lifelike the dead bodies look that they dialed 911.
But Mullins said the police officers and firefighters who responded to the call were nice about it and told him he wasn't doing anything illegal.
"It's Halloween. I don't think it's too far," said Mullins, who has since added another body to his display.