- BIG CATCH at Chickamauga Lake!
- Kraft Foods Recall
- Toddler Stuck in Claw Machine
- Religious Complaint Against Clemson
- Lacey Holsworth, 8, Dies of Cancer
- Mazda Recall Due to Spiders
- ATM Gives Out Bonus Cash
- Fort Hood Gunman Had Sought Treatment
- Nationwide Search for Suspect
- Healthcare Sign-up Deadline Day
- Hero K9 Reunited with Partner
- Update: Malaysia Plane Search
- Westboro Baptist Pastor Dead
- Chopper Crash Victims Remembered
- 2 Killed After News Helicopter Crash
- NYC Fire Department Responds to Explosion
- New Food Labels Highlight Calories & Sugar
- Instagram Soldier Scandal
- Lobbyist Wants Ban on Gay NFL PLayers
- Harold Ramis Dead at 69
- Scout Sells Cookies at Pot Shop
- Hot Pocket Recall
- Football Player Comes Out
- Google Not a fan of Russia's Anti-Gay Law
- 5 Things to Know About GI Joe
- CVS To Stop Selling Tobacco
- South Still Reeling From Snowstorm
- Wanted: Flu Research Volunteers
- Requiring Pre-Marriage Classes
- Amazon to Charge Sales Tax in NC
- President Talks Marijuana
- Target Email, Not Scam
- Little Leaguer Sued by Coach
- Neurologist Claims ADHD Doesn't Exist
- Super Bowl Commerical Contest
- Same-Sex Wedding at Rose Parade
- Children Overdose Concerns
- Phil Robertson Speaks About Marriage
- Most Admired Person
- Minimum Wage Increases for Some
- Ban on Kids Playing
- A&E & Cast Of Duck Dynasty Settle Differences
- Target: Encrypted PINs were Stolen
- 1.3 Million Losing Unemployment Benefits
- Plus Size Barbie Debate
- Poll: Americans Hopeful for a Better Year
- Major Delays with Christmas Deliveries
- Y'all, Youse, You Guys...What?
- The Grinch, Arrested
- Teacher Disciplined for Racial Santa Remark
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Base Takes Down Nativity Scene
- Top 100 Baby Names of 2013
- Sam Champion Leaving ABC
- Wanted: Ugly Women for Army Ads
- Zimmerman Back in Headlines
- Male vs. Female Bosses
- Shots Fired In NJ Mall
- Hallmark Apologizes for Ornament
- Hallmark Apologizes for Ornament
- ND Woman Intends to Trick Overweight Kids
- Facebook Giraffes...What?
- Hough Costume Backlash
- Cheerleades Punished for Giving Condoms
- Study: Spanking Could Lead to Agressive Behavior
- Halloween Decorations Prompt 911 Call
- Facebook Teens Share with Bigger Audience
- Cost of the Government Shutdown
- Senate Passes Bill To Reopen Govt.
- Mom Lives to See Daughters Marry
- Soldier Delivers 'Salute Seen Around the World'
- Columbus Day 2013: Hero, Villain or Both?
- Thousands Protest Closures During 'Million Vet March'
- McDonalds: "No Sagging" Warning
- Early Snow in SD Kills Thousands of Cattle
- NE Teen Ruled Too Immature for Abortion
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- S.C. Man Maintains Memorials
- Truckers Plan D.C. Protest
- VA Secretary: Shutdown Could Hit Millions of Vets
- New $100 Bills into Circulation
Hot Pocket Recall
Updated: Wednesday, February 19 2014, 09:27 AM EST
Nestle voluntarily recalled two of its Hot Pocket products as part of a larger meat recall, according to a company press release Tuesday.
The food company recalled its "Philly Steak and Cheese" and "Croissant Crust Philly Steak and Cheese" Hot Pockets in specific sizes.
These products may have been affected by a recall by Rancho Feeding Corp. last week of 8.7 million pounds of beef product.
Regulators said the company processed "diseased and unsound animals" without a full federal inspection, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
The USDA says the products were unfit for human consumption.
No illnesses have been reported.
The recalled Hot Pockets were distributed nationwide, according to the Nestle release. The company said "a small quantity of meat" from Rancho was used at a California production facility that makes Hot Pockets.
Nestle's press release lists specific batch sizes being recalled. Customers who bought the recalled Hot Pockets can get a refund by contacting Nestle Consumer Services at 800-392-4057.
Click here to read the press release from Nestle.