- Toddler Stuck in Claw Machine
- Religious Complaint Against Clemson
- Lacey Holsworth, 8, Dies of Cancer
- Mazda Recall Due to Spiders
- ATM Gives Out Bonus Cash
- Fort Hood Gunman Had Sought Treatment
- Nationwide Search for Suspect
- Healthcare Sign-up Deadline Day
- Hero K9 Reunited with Partner
- Update: Malaysia Plane Search
- Westboro Baptist Pastor Dead
- Chopper Crash Victims Remembered
- 2 Killed After News Helicopter Crash
- NYC Fire Department Responds to Explosion
- New Food Labels Highlight Calories & Sugar
- Instagram Soldier Scandal
- Lobbyist Wants Ban on Gay NFL PLayers
- Harold Ramis Dead at 69
- Scout Sells Cookies at Pot Shop
- Hot Pocket Recall
- Football Player Comes Out
- Google Not a fan of Russia's Anti-Gay Law
- 5 Things to Know About GI Joe
- CVS To Stop Selling Tobacco
- South Still Reeling From Snowstorm
- Wanted: Flu Research Volunteers
- Requiring Pre-Marriage Classes
- Amazon to Charge Sales Tax in NC
- President Talks Marijuana
- Target Email, Not Scam
- Little Leaguer Sued by Coach
- Neurologist Claims ADHD Doesn't Exist
- Super Bowl Commerical Contest
- Same-Sex Wedding at Rose Parade
- Children Overdose Concerns
- Phil Robertson Speaks About Marriage
- Most Admired Person
- Minimum Wage Increases for Some
- Ban on Kids Playing
- A&E & Cast Of Duck Dynasty Settle Differences
- Target: Encrypted PINs were Stolen
- 1.3 Million Losing Unemployment Benefits
- Plus Size Barbie Debate
- Poll: Americans Hopeful for a Better Year
- Major Delays with Christmas Deliveries
- Y'all, Youse, You Guys...What?
- The Grinch, Arrested
- Teacher Disciplined for Racial Santa Remark
- Pope Francis is Time's Person of the Year
- Base Takes Down Nativity Scene
- Top 100 Baby Names of 2013
- Sam Champion Leaving ABC
- Wanted: Ugly Women for Army Ads
- Zimmerman Back in Headlines
- Male vs. Female Bosses
- Shots Fired In NJ Mall
- Hallmark Apologizes for Ornament
- Hallmark Apologizes for Ornament
- ND Woman Intends to Trick Overweight Kids
- Facebook Giraffes...What?
- Hough Costume Backlash
- Cheerleades Punished for Giving Condoms
- Study: Spanking Could Lead to Agressive Behavior
- Halloween Decorations Prompt 911 Call
- Facebook Teens Share with Bigger Audience
- Cost of the Government Shutdown
- Senate Passes Bill To Reopen Govt.
- Mom Lives to See Daughters Marry
- Soldier Delivers 'Salute Seen Around the World'
- Columbus Day 2013: Hero, Villain or Both?
- Thousands Protest Closures During 'Million Vet March'
- McDonalds: "No Sagging" Warning
- Early Snow in SD Kills Thousands of Cattle
- NE Teen Ruled Too Immature for Abortion
- Nobel Peace Prize Winner
- S.C. Man Maintains Memorials
- Truckers Plan D.C. Protest
- VA Secretary: Shutdown Could Hit Millions of Vets
- New $100 Bills into Circulation
Plus Size Barbie Debate
Updated: Friday, December 27 2013, 12:42 PM EST
The image of a "plus-size" Barbie is sparking debate on a plus-size modeling Facebook page.
The page posted an artist's version of the popular doll with a double-chin and curvaceous figure and asked its fans to vote on whether the version should be marketed in stores.
"Should toy companies start making Plus Sized Barbie dolls?" the page posed to its followers in a December 18 post.
By Friday morning the question had received nearly 5,000 comments and almost 40,000 "likes."
The image was originally posted in an illustration contest on Worth1000.com. The Barbie image was created by artist bakalia and won a 2011 contest called "Feeding Time 9."
Join the conversation on our Facebook page.