WMYA NO TEXT ZONE CONTEST RULES
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate inthis contest, entrants must be North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia orGeorgia state residents who are 18 years of age or older, and reside inthe WLOS and WMYA viewing area. Existing No Text Zone members are automatically entered.
2. Employees of SinclairBroadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., SinclairCommunications, LLC, and any other company which owns, programs or providesother services to television WLOS and WMYA (collectively the Station), theSky Zone, Clardy Law Firm, their affiliated companies, advertising andpromotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations,local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of eachare ineligible. The term "immediate families" includes spouses,grandparents, parents, siblings, children and grandchildren. Only one winnerper household.
How to Enter
1. No purchase is necessary toenter. Only one entry per IP address.
2. To enter Log on to My40.tv andclick on the No Text Zone link. Complete the online registration form with yourfull name, email, phone number, age, address, city, state, zip code, accept theNo Text Zone pledge, and submit. No mechanically reproduced or completedentries will be accepted.
3. The contest starts on MondayOctober 21, 2013, and shall continue each weekday until such a date the Stationdetermines in its sole and absolute discretion, as announced on-air and postedon the Stations website (the Contest Period). Station is not responsible for late, lost ormisdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or anyother electronic malfunction.
4. On the first and second Monday ofeach month during the Contest Period, one (1) winner will be selected by randomdrawing from among all valid No Text Zone registrations. Remaining validentries will carry over to the next weekly drawing.
5. All entries received that areduplicate, mutilated, tampered with, illegible, or from ineligible entrantswill be void. All entries (including pictures) become the property ofSinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc. and the Stationand will not be acknowledged or returned.
1. Each winner will receive four (4)1-hour passes to the Sky Zone, located in Greenville, South Carolina, valued atfifty-two dollars ($52). The prizemust be used within 3 months of winning.
2. The winners will be notified byphone. Before claiming the prize, winner must provide their correct name,address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Thewinners must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which mustbe received within ten (10) business days of notification at the time winner (s)claim his/her prize in person at the Station. The winners must showpicture identification to claim prizes. Station reserves the right toexamine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding theprize based on the identification presented.
3. If a winner cannot be notifiedwithin five (5) business days, does not sign and return the release andaffidavit of eligibility within ten (10) business days, then the prize will be forfeited,and another winner will be randomly selected from among remaining valid No TextZone registrations.
4. There will be no substitutions orcash alternatives for prizes except at the sole discretion of Station. TheStation has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No transfer orassignment of prizes is allowed.
5. The winners are responsible forpaying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on theestimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules.
6. Only one prize will be awardedper contestant.
7. Sinclair Communications,LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. arenot responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from theaward or use of the prize.
8. Sinclair Communications,LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. arenot liable if the provider of any part of the prize fails to satisfy itsobligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
9. SinclairCommunications, LLC, Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and Sinclair BroadcastGroup, Inc. are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly orindirectly from the award or use of the prize.
10. In claiming your prize, youacknowledge Sinclair Communications, LLC , Sinclair Television Group,Inc., and Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. have the right to publicize your name,character, likeness, ,photograph, voice and the fact that you are the winnerfor promotional purposes without financial remuneration.
Odds of Winning/Miscellaneous
1. Odds of winning depend on thenumber of entries received.
2. Complete contest rules areavailable Monday through Friday during normal business hours at 110 TechnologyDr, Asheville, NC 28803 and on the Station's website at www.my40.tv.com
3. For a list of prize winners, senda separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope WLOS, 110 Technology Dr.,Asheville, NC 28803, within thirty (30) days of the drawing date beingrequested.
4. This contest is subject to allapplicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. SinclairTelevision Group, Inc., Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Communications,LLC, the Sky Zone, Clardy Law Firm accept no responsibility or liability inconnection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by orresulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awardedhereunder.
5. Station cannot be held liable forany lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information.
6. Station reserves the right tomake rules and contest changes and change the aforementioned contest dates.