Weather Alert

Freeze Warning, Freeze Watch

*Freeze Warning from 11PM Tuesday until 10AM Wednesday for all the WNC Mtns, Foothills, Upstate & NE Georgia

*Wind Advisory until Midnight for most of the WNC Mtns. and the Northern Upstate


Top Stories
text size

Apartment Fire

Updated: Tuesday, February 12 2013, 07:43 AM EST

A townhouse fire has left a couple and their young daughter without a home. It started with a faulty closet light at the Colony Apartments off Sweeten Creek Road in Arden. No one was hurt. The fire caused a lot of smoke in the apartment where it started, so the tenants will have to live elsewhere until the damage is repaired.

By Ashlea Surles
Follow Ashlea on Twitter @AshleaSurles

Apartment Fire

Advertise with us!
Advertise with us!