Thursday Morning Road Conditions
Updated: Thursday, January 31 2013, 07:01 AM EST
Here's a look at your morning commute:
- ROCKSLIDE: Part of 23/74 West is closed in Haywood County, headed into Jackson County. Officials tell us just after exit 98, the road is down to one lane. No word on when it will fully reopen.
- ROCKSLIDE: Paint Fork Road in Barnardsville. Partial road closure
- CLOSED: Parts of Riverside Drive, Azalea Road, Amboy Road, Merrimon Avenue and Swannanoa River Road
- Transylvania County: One lane of Highway 215 is open this morning. Crews are still working on cleaning up a rockslide.
- ICE: Madison and Yancey Counties, especially on US-19
- SNOW COVERED ROADS: NC 28 near the Graham/Swain County line
- FLOODING: Transylvania County: Davidson River Road, Island Ford Road, Everette Road, Main Street Road in Rosman, Walnut Hallow Road, Green Road, Silverstein Drive, Cherry Street, Aiken Street, Hannah Ford Road, Applebee Road, Glade Creek Road, Old Hendersonville Highway, Cascade Lake Road, Hart Road
Thanks to Pat Moss for sharing this picture of Biltmore Village last night!