WLOS / TICKET TO LIVEWELL
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
Contest: WLOS / Ticket to LiveWell
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WLOS
Station Address: WLOS, 110 Technology Drive, Asheville, NC 28803
Contest Area: North Carolina Counties: Madison, Buncombe, Haywood, Swain, Graham, Macon, Jackson, Transylvania, Henderson, Polk, Rutherford, McDowell, Cherokee, Union, Spartanburg, Greenville, Laurens, Greenwood, Abbeville, Elbert, Hart, Franklin, Stephens, Oconee, Pickens, Anderson, Mitchell and Yancey
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18)
Sponsor(s): Accucare, Albea Orthodontics, Asheville Holistic Dentist, AVORA Health, BuckStove, Burn Boot Camp, Carolina Ophthalmology, Chickfila, Frans Finest, Great Harvest, Laurels Healthcare, Lysi US, Massage Envy, McGuire Health Advocates, Merle Norman home of Best Bride Prom & Tux, Metcalf Pharmacy, Orange Theory Fitness, Surgical Specialists of Carolina, Time to Travel, Williams Family Dentistry, Willow Place
Prize Provider(s): Accucare, Albea Orthodontics, Asheville Holistic Dentist, AVORA Health, BuckStove, Burn Boot Camp, Carolina Ophthalmology, Chickfila, Frans Finest, Great Harvest, Laurels Healthcare, Lysi US, Massage Envy, McGuire Health Advocates, Merle Norman home of Best Bride Prom & Tux, Metcalf Pharmacy, Orange Theory Fitness, Surgical Specialists of Carolina, Time to Travel, Williams Family Dentistry, Willow Place
Contest Period: March 24, 2018
Entries Due: 5:00 PM EDT on March 24, 2018
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
Winner Selection Date(s): On or about March 30, 2018
Number of Winners on each Winner Selection Date(s): Twenty (20)
Total Number of Winners for the Contest Period: Twenty (20)
Prize(s) and Value(s):
The prize for each winner will be determined in the order in which winners are randomly selected.
• One (1) 2-oz bottle of Blue Ridge Hemp Company CBD infused salve from Accucare. Prize Value is $59.95.
• One (1) Oral B Electronic Toothbrush from Asheville Holistic Dentist. Prize Value is $150.
• One (1) set of Beat by Dr. Dre- Powerbeats 3 wireless earphones from AVORA Health. Prize Value is $199.99.
• One (1) Freedom Lantern with an American Flag. This lantern is manufactured with quality craftsmanship unique to Buck Stove. This twenty gauge steel lantern has a magnificent baked on bronze finish,etched glass beautifully accentuates the words "God Bless America" "Land That We Love". The American Flag is also twenty-gauge steel baked on bronze finish both a symbol of patriotism to be displayed with Pride. Prize Value is $125.
• One (1) bundle with afterburn protein, shaker bottle, swell bottle, head band, sweat towel and a one (1) month certificate to Burn Boot Camp. Total Prize Value is $250.
• One (1) gift set of Glomineral makeup from Carolina Ophthalmology, PA. Prize Value is $109.50.
• One (1) Oral B Genius electric toothbrush from Caroline Albea Orthodontics. Prize Value is $100.
• One (1) Chick-Fil-A gift basket containing: four (4) dessert cards (Prize Value is $11.40); four (4) kid’s meal cards (Prize Value is $15.80); four (4) entree salad cards (Prize Value is $28.76); four (4) #1 meal cards (Prize Value is $23.96); and one (1) small catering tray card (Prize Value is $26.50). Total Prize Value is $106.42.
• One (1) Hydration packet containing: One (1) case of 20 oz. Lebleu water; one (1) case of 20 oz. Aquafina water; one (1) case of Evian Water; one (1) case of .5 Lt. Lifewtr; and one (1) case of .5 Lt. Propel by Gatorade from Frans Finest Distribution. Prize Value is $150.
• One (1) Great Harvest basket containing: Two (2) loaves of bread; two (2) soup mixes; two (2) goodies; one (1) soup ladle; one (1) bowl scraper; one (1) breadboard; and one (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.) Great Harvest gift card. Total Prize Value is $125.
• One (1) Summer Relaxation Basket from Laurel Healthcare including beach towels, sunglasses, and SPF skincare. Prize Value is $100.
• One (1) 8.12 fl. Oz. Lysi Lemon Cod Liver Oil (Prize Value is $30.); and one (1) 8.12 fl. oz. Lysi
Lemon-Mint Cod Liver Oil (Prize Value is $30.) from Lysi Omega- 3 Fish Oil. Total Prize Value is $60.
• One (1) Ninety-Five Dollar ($95.) Massage Envy Asheville gift card. Prize Value is $95.
• One (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100.) Visa Gift Card from McGuire Health Advocates. Prize Value is $100.
• One (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.) Merle Norman gift certificate. Prize Value is $50.
• One (1) hormone replacement therapy basket from Metcalf Compounding Pharmacy containing one (1) saliva testing kit and one (1) hour consultation with a pharmacy tech. Prize Value is $150.
• One (1) One Orange Theory Fitness water bottle; one (1) t-shirt; and three (3) class pack from Orange Theory Fitness. Prize Value is $110.
• One (1) One Hundred Dollar ($100.) Surgical Specialists of Carolina gift card. Gift card is redeemable only for compression socks. Prize Value is $100.
• One (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.) gift card for Time to Travel (Prize Value is ($50.); two (2) beach towels (Prize Value is $26.); and one (1) travel mug (Prize Value is $24.) from Time to Travel. Total Prize Value is $100.
• One Crest Oral-B Pro Health System from Williams Family Dentistry which includes: One (1) "Oral-B Genius Electric Toothbrush”; two (2) "Oral B Sensitive Replacement Brush Heads"; One (1) "Oral-B Interproximal Clean Replacement Brush Head"; one (1) tube (3.5 oz.) "Crest Oral-B Pro Health Advanced toothpaste"; one (1) "250 ml Crest Pro Health mouthwash"; and one (1) container of 16.4 yd. "Glide Floss." Approximate Retail Prize Value is $215.98.
• One (1) Fifty Dollar ($50.) gift card to Grove Park Inn from Willow Place. Prize Value is $50.
Station’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/news13
Station’s Website: www.wlos.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.wlos.com/station/terms
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsors, Prize Providers, contest software providers, social media platforms, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
How to Enter and Win
1. To enter, stop by the Station’s Live Well Expo held at the Western North Carolina Agricultural Center, Davis Arena, 1301 Fanning Bridge Road, Fletcher, NC 28732, on March 24, 2018 from 9:00 AM EDT to 4:00 PM EDT, and pick up an entry blank. Fill it out by hand, obtain stamps from at least ten (10) vendors at the Expo, and drop it in the contest entry box at the location. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
2. On the Drawing Date, the Total Number of Winners will be randomly selected from among valid and complete entries. The prize for each winner will be determined in the order in which winners are randomly selected.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries, including any required submission, received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries, including any required submission, become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, which shall be determined in the same manner as the disqualified winner. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90-day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.