WLOS/ Ticket to LiveWell CONTEST RULES
Contest: Ticket to LiveWell
Station: Sinclair Communications, LLC dba WLOS
Station Address: WLOS, 110 Technology Drive Asheville NC 28803
Contest Area: Madison, Buncombe, Haywood, Swain, Graham, Macon, Jackson, Transylvania, Henderson, Polk, Rutherford, McDowell, Cherokee, Union, Spartanburg, Greenville, Laurens, Greenwood, Abbeville, Elbert, Hart, Franklin, Stephens, Oconee, Pickens, Anderson, Mitchell and Yancey.
Age of Eligibility: Eighteen (18).
Sponsor(s): Adventure Center of Asheville, Allergy Partners, Big Frog Custom T-Shirts of Asheville, Blue Sky Fuel, Blue Sky MD, Carolina Opthalmology, Chick-Fil-A Tunnel Rd Drive Thru & South Asheville, Crescent Health Solutions, DebCare Services, DermaBlue, Dr. Lulu Naturopathic Clinic, F45 Training, Four Seasons Compassion for Life, H2O Easy Water Filtration, Jazzercise, Juice Plus, Massage Envy Asheville, Mountain Radiance Medical Spa, PLLC, Old Fort Merchant-Streakfree, Orangetheory Fitness, Terri Sestina, It Works! Independent Distributor, The Yoga Wellness Center, Victory Nutrition, YWCA of Asheville, Zoe Dental
Prize Provider(s): Adventure Center of Asheville, Allergy Partners, Big Frog Custom T-Shirts of Asheville, Blue Sky Fuel, Blue Sky MD, Carolina Opthalmology, Chick-Fil-A Tunnel Rd Drive Thru & South Asheville, Crescent Health Solutions, DebCare Services, DermaBlue, Dr. Lulu Naturopathic Clinic, F45 Training, Four Seasons Compassion for Life, H2O Easy Water Filtration, Jazzercise, Juice Plus, Massage Envy Asheville, Mountain Radiance Medical Spa, PLLC, Old Fort Merchant-Streakfree, Orangetheory Fitness, Terri Sestina, It Works! Independent Distributor, The Yoga Wellness Center, Victory Nutrition, YWCA of Asheville, Zoe Dental
Contest Period: March 25, 2017
Entries Due: 5:00 p.m. EDT on March 25, 2017.
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person.
Winner Selection Date(s): On or about March 29, 2017
Number of Winners on each Winner Selection Date(s): Twenty –four (24).
Total Number of Winners for the Contest Period: Twenty-four (24)
Prize(s) and Value(s):
• Two (2) passes valid for rafting, adventure park, or zipline experience for two people valued at $118 from Adventure Center of Asheville.
• One (1) O2 Air Purifier valued at $299.99 from Allergy Partners.
• One (1) package consisting of ten (1) custom t-shirts with the same business logo or personal design with one sided print and full color, valued at $190 from Big Frog Custom T-Shirts of Asheville.
• One (1) Blue Sky Fuel’s 3 step all natural performance line shakes (1-pre workout, 2-hydration, 3-recovery shake) valued at $130 from Blue Sky Fuel.
• One (1) Blue Sky MD t-shirt, one-month supply of whey protein powder, travel shaker bottle, and a digital food scale valued at $100 from Blue Sky MD.
• One (1) gift set of glomineral makeup valued at $109.50 from Carolina Opthalmology.
• One (1) Chick-fil-a soft sided cooler, Chick-fil-A coffee mug, four (4) Chick-fil-A plush cows, Chick-fil-A coupons valid only at the South Asheville and Tunnel Road drive thru stores including one (1) small Chick-fil-A tray card, four (4) Chick-fil-A #1 meals, four (4) kids meals, four (4) desserts, and four (4) breakfast entrees, with a total retail value of $129.96 from Chick-fil-A Tunnel Road Drive Thru & South Asheville stores.
• One (1) two hundred dollar ($200) Visa gift card from Crescent Health Solutions.
• One (1) signature facial from DermaBlue valued at $100..
• One (1) emotional trauma release session for forty five (45) minutes valued at $90.
• One (1) one-month unlimited membership valued at $135 from F45 Training South Asheville.
• One (1) Fit Bit Altra fitness tracker in silver/plum, size large, valued at $105.93 from Four Seasons Compassion for Life.
• One (1) WGE25 model unit H2O Easy Water Genie “Essential” point-of-use water filter valued at $350 from H2O Easy Water Filtration.
• One (1) one-month unlimited Jazzercise class pass for cardio dance & strength classes valued at $99 from Jazzercise.
• One (1) protein powder, one shaker, and one recipe book valued at $250 from Juice Plus.
• One (1) hour massage gift card valued at $95 from Massage Envy Asheville.
• Two (2) Obaji sunscreens from Mountain Radiance Medical Spa,PLLC, valued at $90.
• One five pack of Streakfree cleaning cloths valued at $20.00 from Old Fort Merchant- Streakfree.
• One (1) 3-pack of classes and a t-shirt, water bottle, and a workout towel valued at over $100 from Orangetheory fitness.
• One (1) box of four herbal body wraps, two single serve packets of greens powder detox drink and one sample pack of wow wrinkle cream valued at $103.00 from It Works!
• One (1) $50 gift certificate toward services at The Yoga Wellness Center.
• One (1) set of health products PRODOVITE (our liquid Multi Vitamin-Mineral Phytonutrient Complex- retails for $85.00), 1N-ZORB (our multi-enzyme complex-retails for $75.00) 1 BRAIN REWARD (our patented nutritional formula backed by 27 clinical studies that helps balance brain chemistry - retails for $100.00) and 1 THION EXTRA (our formulation of ingredients shown to protect cells from oxidative damage - retails for $100.00) That will be 4 products totaling $360.00 from Victory Nutrition.
• One (1) two month membership to the YWCA and a t-shirt from the YWCA of Asheville valued at $149.
• One (1) take home whitening kit valued at 80.00 from Zoe Dental.
Station’s Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/news13
Station’s Website: www.wlos.com
Station’s Website Terms and Conditions: http://www.wlos.com/station/features/terms-and-conditions/#.VfsGDfnp-3Y
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
Who Can Enter
1. To be eligible to participate in the Contest, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Contest Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Sinclair Television Group, Inc., and the Station (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsors, Prize Providers, contest software providers, social media platforms, their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
How to Enter and Win
1. To enter, stop by the Station’s Live Well Expo held at the Western North Carolina Agricultural Center, Davis Arena, 1301 Fanning Bridge Road, Fletcher, NC 28732, on March 25, 2017, and pick up an entry blank. Fill it out by hand, obtain stamps from at least ten (10) vendors at the Expo, and drop it in the contest entry box at the location. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted.
2. On the Drawing Date, the Total Number of Winners will be randomly selected from among valid and complete entries. The prize for each winner will be determined in the order in which winners are randomly selected.
Contest Terms and Conditions
1. Station is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries, including any required submission, received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries, including any required submission, become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Station cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or contest information. Station is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Contest.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Station, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by email or phone. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Station at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Station. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Station reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the winner will be disqualified, the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner, which shall be determined in the same manner as the disqualified winner. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Station.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Station. The Station has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize within any 90 day period, regardless of the number of contests entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), and Prize Provider(s) accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Contest. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), contest software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Contest or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Contest for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Contest are available Monday through Friday during normal business hours at the Station and on the Station’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope to the Station at the Station Address within thirty (30) days of the last day of the Contest Period.
12. The Station has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Contest Rules. All decisions by the Station shall be final and binding relating to this contest, including the interpretation of the Contest Rules. Station reserves the right to make rules and contest changes and change the contest dates. Station reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Contest if in Station’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Contest has been, or could be, compromised or that the Contest is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Station’s control.