by Ruth And Ranshaw, Chef: Claire Baxter
1 pound of candy corn
16 oz. jar of peanut butter
16 oz. melted chocolate candy coating
- in a microwave melt the candy corn on high for 30 second intervals stopping and stirring until candy is completely melted.
- mix full jar of peanut butter into melted candy
- spread the mix in an 8x8 pan that is line with parchment paper
- let mix cool completely
- once cooled cut candy into bars and melt chocolate
- dip candy bars into chocolate carefully allowing the excess to drip off
- place bars on parchment paper and allow to fully dry
Want more recipes? Click here to check us out on Pinterest!