WLOS ABC13 - Search Results
Bleu Cheese Dip
Bleu Cheese Party Dip
by Bruce's Fabulous Foods, Chef: Bruce Brown
1 1/4 Cup crumbled bleu cheese, divided
1/2 Cup mayonnaise
1/2 Cup sour cream
1/4 Cup catchup
2 TBS sugar
1/2 tsp each: salt, paprika
1 tsp dry mustard
1/4 Cup white wine vinegar
Assorted veggies for dipping
- In food processor, combine 3/4 Cup of the crumbled bleu cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream and catsup, processing until smooth.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl and add the sugar, salt, paprika and mustard, once again processing until smooth.
- With the processor running, drizzle in the vinegar until all ingredients are combined.
- Scrape the dip into the mixing bowl.
- Fold the remaining 1/2 Cup of crumbled bleu cheese into the dip for texture.
- Serve chilled with assorted veggies and crackers.