Potato Salad Torino
8C redskin potatoes, cubed
C each: diced yellow onion, diced red onion
C each: diced green pepper, diced red pepper
C balsamic vinegar
C white wine vinegar
6 cloves garlic
3T dried parsley
2T each: dried oregano, dried basil
1 tsp salt
1C olive oil
C sour cream
8 quart stock pot
- Place diced potatoes in stock pot and cover in salted water. Bring to a low boil over medium-high heat, reduce to simmer and allow to cook for 8 minutes.
- Immediately drain the potatoes and lightly rinse with cold water to stop further cooking. Allow to drain, then place in the mixing bowl.
- Add the onions and peppers, lightly tossing to combine. Set aside.
- In the food processor, mince the garlic with the parsley, salt, basil and oregano. Add both vinegars and process until smooth.
- With the processor running, emulsify the olive oil into the vinegar base until smooth.
- Pour the emulsified dressing into a bowl. Add the mayonnaise and sour cream, whisking until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the finished dressing over the potato mixture, folding all ingredients until coated. Serve immediately or chill for service.
Want more recipes? Click here to check us out on Pinterest!