by Dogwood Crafters, Chef: Brenda Anders
6 Egg whites at room temperature
1-1/2 Cups sugar
1 Cup toasted pecans
1 Cup Heath Bar chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- 6 egg whites at room temperature (caution - do not get any of the yoke in this mixture)
- Beat until white's peak
- Slowly add 1-1/2 cups sugar
- When blended add 1 cup toasted pecans chopped into small pieces and 1 cups Heath Bar chips.
- Place mixture into large plastic bag and cut a small hole in the corner.
- Line 2 large cookie sheets with parchment paper. Turn off the oven.
- Squeeze the meringue mixture out the bag into small dollops about the size of two candy kisses.
- Into the oven WHICH YOU HAVE TURNED OFF - place the cookie sheets and let stand overnight.