Chef: Brian Ross
1/2 Cup EVOO
1 red pepper
6 ripe roma tomatoes
1 head garlic
3 chipotle chilis in adobo sauce
1/4 Cup blanched almonds
1 slice white bread without crust
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 tablespoon salt
- Brush peppers, tomatoes, garlic and onion with oil and roast at 350 for 20-25 minutes.
- Saut and brown the almonds in some oil until golden.
- Remove then add the bread a few seconds on each side to brown.
- Peel the roasted vegetables and puree everything together.
- Hold and serve at room temperature.