Chicken Broccoli Casserole
by Dogwood Crafters, Chef: Brenda Anders
6 chicken breasts
3 packages frozen broccoli, or use fresh
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1-1/2 cups mayonnaise
1 cup half and half milk
1-1/2 cups grated cheese (your choice)
2 teaspoons lemon juice.
1 cup bread crumbs
- Cook chicken. Cool. Bone.
- Cut meat into strips. (OR use chicken tenderloins).
- Cook broccoli slightly.
- Mix ingredients for sauce (soups, mayonnaise, cheese and milk)
- Layer in baking dish.
- Cover with buttered bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
Page 196 of Green Dogwood Crafters cookbook
90 Webster Street
P.O. Box 604
Dillsboro, NC 28725