by Harrah's Diamond VIP Lounge, Chef: Craig Whitt
1 ea Shrimp
1ea Red potato med cubed
1 ea Onion, med diced
2 ea Corn wheel, grilled
1 oz Red pepper coulis
- Skewer shrimp, onion, red potato, shrimp. Sautee in olive oil.
- Saut small corn on the cob in olive oil until lightly browned and cut in half.
- Season skewer with Old bay, lemon juice, salt, pepper.
- Place Roasted red peppers in food processor and mix on med, add salt, pepper to taste
- Strain through fine sieve.
- Put Red pepper coulis on plate, 2 corn wheels stacked off set, place 2 skewers on corn wheels.