Chive Corn Muffins
by Celine and Company Catering
Nonstick cooking spray
1 cup all purpose flour
1 cup yellow cornmeal
1 T sugar
2 t baking powder
1 t salt
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t cayenne pepper
1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
2 large eggs
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat to 425F.
- Spray 10 standard muffin cups or 30 mini-muffin cups with nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour, cornmeal, sugar, baking powder, salt, baking soda, and cayenne pepper in medium bowl.
- Stir in chives.
- In another medium bowl whisk yogurt, eggs, and melted butter.
- Add yogurt mixture to dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Divide batter among prepared muffin cups.
- Bake until muffins are puffed and golden, about 20 minutes for standard muffins and 14 minutes for mini-muffins.
- Transfer pans to rack and let muffins cool in pans.
- Remove from pans and serve.