Epicurean Fish Fillet
by Dogwood Crafters, Chef: Brenda Anders
2 - (12 ounce) packages fish fillets, thawed and separated
Salt and white pepper
1/2 Cup chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 pound fresh mushrooms
1 tablespoon flour
1-1/2 Cup heavy cream
1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon bread crumbs
- Arrange fillets in shallow baking dish. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and parsley.
- In skillet melt butter with lemon juice.
- Add mushrooms and saut' over low heat 10 to 12 minutes, stirring constantly. Blend in flour.
- Gradually add cream and simmer stirring until thicken nicely. Pour sauce over fish and sprinkle with cheese and bread crumbs and a pinch of Paprika.
- Bake in very hot oven at 475 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until fish is white and flakes easily and top well browned.