by Celine And Company Catering, Chef: Celine Lurey
Non stick spray
3 cups flour
1 t baking powder
1 t cinnamon
1/2 t salt
2 cups sugar
1 1/4 cups canola oil
4 cups roughly chopped local strawberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line bottom of pans with parchment paper and spray 2 loaf pans with nonstick spray.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in large bowl.
- In a separate bowl: whisk sugar, oil and eggs. Pour well ingredients over dry ingredients and combine. Stir in strawberries and pour batter into prepared pans.
- Bake about 1 hour, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the middle of the loaves comes out clean.
- Let cool 30 minutes before slicing. Freezes well.