Fingerling Potato Cups with Creme Fraiche & Caviar
by The Corner Kitchen Catering, Chef: Emily Abernathy
1 lb of fingerling potatoes
1 pint of sour cream
1 oz caviar
2 oz chives, cut on the diagonal into 1 inch pieces
- Boil potatoes in salted water for 8 minutes.
- Cut into 1 inch pieces and slice off the bottoms.
- Scoop out a 1/2 inch depression in each potato to form a small cup.
- Fill a squeeze bottle with the sour cream.
- Fill half the cup with sour cream.
- Fill remaining side of the cup with caviar.
- Garnish with chives