by Celine And Company Catering, Chef: Celine Lurey
1 Tube (11oz) refrigerated crusty French loaf
6 oz thinly sliced deli ham
6 green onions, sliced
1/4 Cup chopped calamata olives
1/2 Cup sliced pepperoni
6 oz of your favorite shredded cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Unroll dough into a rectangle on a well greased baking sheet.
- Layer all ingredients and roll jelly roll style, sealing the ends well.
- Place seam side down on the baking sheet.
- With a sharp knife score the top.
- Bake 26-30 minutes until golden brown.