Rice Pancakes With Applesauce
by Blue Ridge Food Ventures
1 1/4 cup rice flour
1/4 cup sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 cup cooked rice
1 cup milk (soy or almond can be used as well)
2 tablespoons Winter Sun Farms applesauce*
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients and stir to blend.
- Add rice, milk, applesauce and oil to dry mixture.
- Blend with spoon for one minute.
- Preheat large skillet or griddle over medium heat and grease surface.
- Pour 1/4 cups of batter onto hot surface; cook 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Serve with remaining Winter Sun Farms applesauce and/or berries.
These gluten-free pancakes are great with Winter Sun Farms applesauce and berries!