by Posana Cafe, Chef: Peter Pollay
1 bunch Kale thin julienne
4 ounces Manchego Cheese grated
2 ounces pumpkin seeds toasted
2 ounces currants
2 each lemons juiced
4 ounces olive oil
- Rinse the kale. Julienne thinly. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Cut lemons in half and squeeze juice over the kale.
- Drizzle 2 ounces of the olive oil over kale. Message the kale and ingredients
- Add the Manchego cheese, pumpkin seeds and currants.
- Season to taste.
- Plate a generous portion per person.
- Garnish with more olive oil and pumpkin seeds.