Search Results

The following is an archived video story. The text content of that video story is available below for reference. The original video has been deleted and is no longer available.

UPDATE: Carbon Monoxide Death

An autopsy on a boy from McDowell County who died of carbon monoxide poisoning, will be done today. Family members tell News 13 he was 12 year-old Nathaniel Bartlett. He was found unresponsive in his home in Nebo on Friday, along with his father and younger brother.

Officials believe a generator running in the basement filled the house with the deadly gas. Relatives tell us Timothy Bartlett and his 9 year-old son, Jacob, are showing improvement at Spartanburg Regional. Funeral arrangements are pending for Nathaniel.

Related Story: Update: Possible Carbon Monoxide Deaths

 



6:00PM News 13 at 6
6:30PM ABC World News with Diane Sawyer
7:00PM Wheel of Fortune
7:30PM Jeopardy
8:00PM The Middle
8:30PM Suburgatory
9:00PM Modern Family
9:30PM Mixology
10:00PM Nashville
11:00PM News 13 Tonight

Complete Schedule »