Carolina Kitchen: Buffalo chicken mason jar salad
by Foothills Wellness, Dr. Joseph Picone & Chef Melissa LeRoy
- 1 tsp 1 TBSP hot sauce
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini (about 4 medium), spiralized
- 2 poached boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into large cubes
- 2/3 cup shredded carrots
- 2/3 cup celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh chives
- Place the blue cheese, milk, hot sauce and olive oil in a blender and process until smooth. Stir in the black pepper; set aside.
- Layer the 4 mason jars in the following order dressing, celery, carrots, chicken, chives, zucchini noodles.