Carolina Kitchen: Chocolate Chip Cookies
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) —
By Dogwood Crafters; Brenda Anders
- 3 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups butter flavor Crisco
- Then add
- 5 cups self rising flour
- 1 pkg white choco chips
- 1 pks choc milk OR dark chocolate
- Add 2 packages choc/mint chips
- Add 2 pkgs butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chunky peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cup peanuts
- 1 pkg peanut butter chips
- 1 large package bakers flaked coconut
- 1 pkg of your favorite chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream together sugar, eggs, and Crisco.
- Add flour. Mix well.
- Add white chocolate and milk/dark chocolate chips (If desired, add 1 cup of nuts of your choice). Mix well. You may also try any of the above optional flavor combinations.
- Drop by spoonfuls on baking sheet place in oven at 350 degrees for 11 minutes.