Carolina Kitchen: Greek bacon & cheese ball/dip
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) —
By Bruce's Fabulous Foods Chef Bruce Brown
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened at room temp
- 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/2 Cup feta cheese, shredded
- 1/2 Cup green onions, diced
- 3/4 Cup bacon, crispy and crumbled
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- Additional green onions, diced, to garnish
- Mix all ingredients together in mixing bowl until thoroughly combined.
- To use as a dip, dispense mixture into a serving bowl and cover, chilling for an hour.
- To form into a cheese ball, wrap the mixture in plastic wrap and chill for two hours, forming into a ball.
- Garnish with the additional green onions and minced black olives to serve, accompanied by veggie sticks or crackers.