Carolina Kitchen: Impossible seafood pie
ASHEVILLE, N.C. (WLOS) —
By Brenda Anders of Dogwood Crafters.
- 1 6 oz pkg frozen crabmeat OR shrimp thawed and drained (you can use 6 oz of fresh crabmeat or shrimp)
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheese
- 1 3 oz package cream cheese cut into small cubes
- ¼ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup bisquick baking mix
- 4 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- Dash nutmeg
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Lightly grease 10 inch pie plate.
- Mix crabmeat/shrimp, cheeses and onions and place in pie plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients until smooth.
- Pour over mixture in pie plate and bake until golden brown and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Approximately 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Refrigerate any remaining pie.