Carolina Kitchen: Smoked Salmon
by Post 70, Chef Chad Holmes
- Smoked Salmon 1 #
- Shallots, finely miced 2 TBSP
- Chives, finely chopped 2 TBSP
- Parsley, finely chopped 1 TBSP
- Tarragon, finely chopped 1TBSP
- Tomato brunoise 2 TBSP
- Capers 2 TBSP
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- Dry mustard 1 tsp
- EVOO 2 TBSP
- Salt tt
- Cut salmon as if to result in a small dice, then go back over it with a large chef knife until it is almost paste like.
- Fold in all ingredients and chill.
- Serve on gaufrettes or toast points, garnish with crème fraiche and microgreens