WLOS — By Foothills Wellness Center, Dr. Joe Picone and Chef Melissa Le Roy
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/3 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs
- Cut chicken into Kebabs size pieces.
- Place all ingredients into a Ziploc bag including the chicken.
- Marinate for a min. or 2 hours or overnight.
- When ready to cook thread chicken onto skewers (if using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them in water before placing on grill).
- Cook over medium heat turning every minute or so until cooked through.