Aldi recalls apples that may contain listeria
Aldi is recalling some apples that may be contaminated with listeria.
The apples were sold beginning Dec. 13 at stores in five states, including North and South Carolina and Georgia. Aldi said, so far, it has had no reports of anyone getting sick.
The following apples and UPC codes impacted by the recall are:
- Fuji Apples, 3 lb. bag, UPC code: 033383087139
- Gala Apples, 3 lb. bag, UPC code: 033383086897
- Golden Apples, 3 lb. bag, UPC code: 033383081175
- Honeycrisp Apples, 2 lb. bag, UPC code: 079954000015
- Honeycrisp Apples, unpackaged, PLU sticker: 3283
If you have some of these apples, you should toss them out or return them to the store.