MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Kitchen fire shuts down Salsa's restaurant, employee says

FILE - A kitchen fire has temporarily shut down Salsa's in downtown Asheville. (Photo credit: WLOS Staff)

A kitchen fire has temporarily shut down Salsa's in downtown Asheville.

An employee told News 13 over the phone that a minor kitchen fire set off the restaurant's suppression system, which needs to be cleaned up.

A post on the restaurant's Facebook page announced the closure.

The employee said the restaurant will reopen as soon a possible.

close video ad
Unmutetoggle ad audio on off

Trending